Saturday, April 23, 2011

Last Grayson Log!

Alrighty, folks.
I'm going to make this really short because I've already started my next book and I'm tired of blogging about this book. So here's how the book "Grayson" wraps up:

They swim back to the pier where they are greeted by the lifeguards. They tell Lynne they're happy she came back because she had been out there too long. Then she notices how many people have gathered to watch the baby whale on the pier. One of which who is a young boy with his mother and older brother. Eager to see the mother whale, he climbs up on the railing to get a better look. And he does. He spots a big poof in the distance and they finally find Grayson's mom. Lynne is greeted by the mom and she's quite friendly to her, despite Lynne's initial fears. They both feel a great connection to one another. And after some playfulness, Grayson and his mom depart on their way to Alaska.

Well, what can I say about this book? It has a really neat story and it would be so amazing to experience this, but it was just a little slow for me. I can't wait to start blogging about my next read!

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment