Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Voice!

Alright I just posted, literally one minute ago. But I remembered what I wanted to post today! Who watched the new show "The Voice" yesterday? I loved it. Its the same concept as American Idol but they do a thing called blind auditions. The judges chairs are all turned around and the contestants start singing. Then, if the judges like them, they hit a button and it rotates their chairs and they can finally see the singer. Each judge tries to create "a team" that will later compete against the other ones. So, if more than one judge turns around the judges try to win over the contestant and the singer gets to pick who they want to act as their voice coach. I really enjoy this idea of this show! That way no one will be judged based soley off of looks. The singers are very talented. Tune in next Tuesday to catch the end of the auditions!

No comments:

Post a Comment