Monday, April 4, 2011

SB '11 recap

Hello fellow Earth go-ers!

Happy to be back from spring break? I know I'm not, ha. But I thought I would give you a little recap on the happenings of my spring break. I was with my mom and brother, so no crazy stories to share, but it was very relaxing and I had a great time!
 The rest stop with a huge rocket we passed.
 Yay, Florida!
 Check out that charcoal fire we made.
 Football on the beach.
 Posin' with Mom
 Love this picture.
My brother (Wouldn't guess we're twins, would you?)

 We're addicted to this quarter game! Unfortunately, we won a lot of money.... then lost it again.
 Go-Carting!
 Windy beach day

Our lovely beach
Well, there it is! Spring Break in pictures! I can't wait for my senior year's spring break! Hopefully we're coming back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment