Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Waiting For Wednesday... to end

Why hello! So its Wednesday. This week needs to go a little bit faster. The weekend starts tomorrow for me! No school Friday because its teacher in-service day! I have a ton of homework again tonight, which is a bummer. But This weekend should be fun. The boys sectional swim meet is this weekend so all the girls are going to that Thursday and Saturday. It should be fun. Then Sunday I'm going to see Elijah Michael Lee :) I can't wait to hold that 6 pound bundle of joy. I know I'm going to love holding him. I'll be afraid at first, but I'll get comfortable with it quite quickly, I think. Lets see... I'm trying to think of something more to say to make this post interesting, but honestly all I can think about it all the homework I have left to do. I haven't read enough to make another summary, so I guess this is all for tonight. I hope you all have a thrilling Thursday. Maybe everyone should do something crazy. Meet a new person? Do something you've always wanted to? People watch? You decide! Enjoy the weather, though. I hear it's going to be in the upper 50's, Hallelujah!

Try this test! It's called the Idiot test. It's pretty entertaining, actually.

Goodnight everyone!