Thursday, May 26, 2011

Guess Who's Back...

Here I thought I was done blogging, but my sister posted on her blog to follow mine. And I wouldn't want people to come to my blog and see nothing anymore. So, I might continue to blog every now and then. 

I found this website  today. It's a page of shirts with ironic quotes on it. At first, I didn't think they were that funny, but they get better as they go along. Here are a few highlights: "If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?" or "How much deeper would the ocean be without sponges" and my final favorite: "If a #2 pencil is so popular, why is it still #2?" Yes, they're dumb questions, but I found them humorous!

Alright, I'll leave you with my new favorite song: Knee Deep By Zac Brown Band ft. Jimmy Buffet!


No comments:

Post a Comment