Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day, Mom!

Happy Mother's Day to all the mamas out there! Sure, we yell at you and tell you we hate you and ignore half the things you say, but when it comes down to it, you're the one we want to hug when we have a bad day, the only shoulder we want to cry on when our hearts get broken, and the one who always knows how to cheer us up. I love you, Mom. For everything you do for me, and everything you will, you're the best.

What did you guys do for your mothers today? My parents went to the Kentucky Derby yesterday so I surprised my mom by cleaning the WHOLE HOUSE, buying her some flowers, and a delicious (looking) cupcake from Fresh Market. Of course I wrote her a sentimental card, too. I think she enjoyed it.

Onto other news... today is the last Sunday I will ever be 17. Yep, that's right, my 18th birthday is next Sunday! I can't wait, but I'll be spending it at a swim meet which is quite a bummer. Oh well, gotta go with what I get. Have a great Mother's day, make your mom feel special!

No comments:

Post a Comment