Monday, May 2, 2011

A short blog today

The Lovely Bones Alice Sebold Pages 126-140

Jack keeps calling the police station to ask Len about Harvey but he tells him to stop and Abigail tells him to stop, too. He realizes that he isn't supported by his family so he decides to take action. He sees a light in the cornfield and takes a bat with the intention to kill Mr. Harvey. In reality it is Clarissa, Susie's best friend, who is waiting for her boyfriend. Jack attacks her thinking it is Mr. Harvey and Clarissa's boy friend knocks Jack out and Susie sees all of this from heaven.

I know this is a really short blog but after yesterday's I'm kind of worn out! This part was so intense thought, especially followed by all that I read yesterday. I think it's cool that Jack is doing this for his daughter, he's gone through so much and even when it seems hopeless he keeps trying. Mr. Harvey is so twisted. I can't believe he played with the bones and trinkets from his murders, but I guess if it's preventing him from killing again... except he's doing it because he knows the police are watching him, not because he feels bad.

Have a good rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment