Monday, March 14, 2011

Jill and Jacob

So how many of you have watched the show Live to Dance? I know, I know. It's already over. But I really enjoyed it. I'm envious of their ability to dance. I wish I could do something artistic like that. I swim back and forth and a pool, that's the extend of my talent, ha! But watch this video. I think this couple is really talented. They don't make it to the finals, but they should have, in my opinion. I love the song they dance to as well, so maybe that is why I like this dance so much. But I think Jill does a good job of interpreting what the song means. I know, usually interpretive dancing is weird, right? I enjoyed this one thought, check it out. I think it's really neat to watch the passion she has during this song, but at the same time she is so fluid and artistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment